Good City Brewing's Historic Building
Good City Brewing is featured in On Milwaukee’s Bar Month in an article by Bobby Tanzilo detailing the Founders’ efforts to contribute to Milwaukee’s growth and beer heritage while giving new life to a historic building.
The building you see today was constructed in sections between 1913-1920 by Thompson & Harriman. It was originally used as an Oldsmobile sale and service center and has been home to numerous other businesses since. In June of 2016, determined to start Good City Brewing in their own neighborhood, Dann Katt, Andy Jones and David Dupee bought the property. Since then, they have expanded into a private event space next door called Good City Hall as well as a deck on the roof which opened last summer.
Even more than the space expansions, Good City has seen major successes in the past two years. They’ve begun canning their beer and selling it in retail, adding more beer tanks, doubling their beer production, hosting events and pouring in to the Milwaukee community.
Read more here.