East Side Partial Reopening
Nearly 3 months after having to close due to the pandemic, we are excited to partially reopen our East Side taproom to dining and rooftop service! Curbside and to-go service will continue even as we slowly bring back dining.
We have worked hard over the past several weeks to ensure that when we open our doors we do so responsibly with the health and safety of our customers and staff as the top priority. Accordingly, we have put in place the following safety measures:
- Every team member must pass a health screening before each shift.
- All staff will wear masks and gloves, which will be sanitized when interacting with guests.
- Customers will have the option to order beer via QR code. Single-use menus available upon request and will be recycled.
- Extra trash bins and self-bussing stations will be placed throughout the taproom
- All surfaces will be cleaned after each guest
- We will perform a thorough cleaning and sanitization of the entire taproom on a frequent and regular basis
- Credit card payments only on hand-held devices, eliminating paper receipts.
- We will offer indoor and outdoor (sidewalk and roof) seating with overall indoor seating at 25% capacity.
- Indoor seating will consist of up to 7 tables spread across the taproom and Draft Room at least 6 feet apart. Garage doors will be utilized as much as possible for ventilation.
- Single entrance (front door along Farwell) and single exit (back door towards parking lot) to help streamline traffic flow
- Socially distant arrows will help direct areas of two-way traffic (ie. to the restroom and the roof deck stairs).
- We will have a designated staff member who greets guests at the front door to explain policies and guide guests to seats.
Thank you for your continued support of Good City during these very uncertain and difficult times!