Dog Days Of Winter
We've partnered with Dogtopia to host: Dog Days Of Winter!
Every Saturday in January + February we are opening up Good City Hall and it's private bar so you and your furry friends can grab a drink! With guest appearances from Skilos - A Family Pet Store + Pets Helping People!
East Side | Good City Hall | 2108 N Farwell Ave
Every Saturday | Jan + Feb | 1-5pm
Please use the entrance connected to Good City Hall-No dogs allowed in the main taproom.
No food allowed in Good City Hall during this time.
- Waiver + canine vaccinations required to enter.
- Only friendly dogs are allowed. Dogs that bite are not allowed. This is a 2000 sq ft indoor space. If that’s too enclosed for your pup, this is not for you.
- All dogs must be on a leash, tethered to your person at all times. Leash reactive dogs are not allowed.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Good City reserves the right to remove problematic dogs from the premise if deemed necessary.
- Dogs are only allowed in Good City Hall. They cannot enter the main taproom.
- No food allowed in Good City Hall at this time.
Seek The Good
Dogtopia is the area's premier center for dog daycare, boarding, and spa services!
Skilos has been voted top pick in MKE!
Skilos is attending Dog Days Of Winter on:
Pets Helping People offers unmatched hands-on training, testing and support to those interested in Animal-Assisted Interventions (pet therapy).
Pets Helping People is attending Dog Days Of Winter on: