Good City Brewing is committed to your health and safety
Covid-19 Safety Plan
Good City continues to implement stringent health and safety measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
Both of our taprooms Covid-19 safety plans were approved by the City of Milwaukee. Additionally, the following precautions are in place in both taprooms:
- In accordance with the City of Milwaukee, masks are required for all guests and staff
- Good City staff is trained on how to report a potential exposure to Covid-19 and has strict policies in place for our team to follow should anyone on our team develop symptoms
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for guests when they enter the building
- Limited indoor seating with at least six feet between all tables
- Maximum party size of six guests per table
- Reservations are available to help control the number of guests entering the taproom
We understand that many still feel most comfortable dining at home and we’d still love to serve you! Curbside food and beer are available everyday and can be ordered online. We’ve also partnered with Forward Courier to offer delivery service.